Thursday, October 2, 2014

Band of Browsers

Band of Browsers
I'm going to remind the business of one of your own rules that were outlined to me seven years ago when it looked like one of my songs had turned me into a star. You are not allowed to tarnish the image of a star. This rule does not apply when your stars tarnish themselves, as they did when they lied by telling everyone they created my work. You seemed to think it was okay to tarnish my image as long as I erased my work. For that reason I will keep my restored work online in my account here for the rest of my life. And now that I have shared this statement about how it is illegal to tarnish my image, I would like my readers to do a Google image search on my name and flag all images of me which present me in an unfavorable light. Thank you. And when those posts are removed, you can rest assured that the people who posted them are in jail - probably not for the first time.

I hear about how that mental case keeps reappearing online and has to be forced offline practically every day. It might be a good idea to restrict internet access to these fiends if all they're going to do is perpetually re-post their filthy lies.

Should I be impressed that Beyonce was incarcerated for stealing Under My Umbrella from me? I'm sure she made enough fraud money from her crime to bail herself out quickly. But why did everyone let Beyonce go ahead and take my song back in 2008? Was it because the Crystalids were so wildly successful at that time with all the songs they stole from me? In 2008, around the time I posted a song called Fuckup (Now You're earning fifty K, the best job you could suck up: testing faulty parachutes, you'd best not use your luck up...), I'd been socializing with vloggers on YouTube and I saw one of them say that there was a top secret party for all the most prominent YouTube members - excluding me, of course. Maybe they all got together to agree that Beyonce should have my new hit and that the Crystalids should have my hit from the previous year. Since people like Jay Leno and Tina Fey and Mick Jagger and Coldplay ripped me off and were in a position to advance the careers of these YouTube stars, this is not such an unlikely possibility.

So how are they enjoying their success now? Did the business pay them enough money to rip me off and ruin my image? Did they have to go to prison and eat shit? Did they have enough money for being on the side of evil to bail themselves out? What a shallow life they must live to structure it all around appearances and never face reality. No wonder they can't produce interesting work. Oh look, front page headline: they're going to another party. Yawn!
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2014. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment