Monday, August 25, 2014

Addictive Reasoning

Addictive Reasoning
I don't use narcotics and I'm glad I don't. Last night I was trying to figure out how so many strangers could get so much pleasure from bringing me and my loved ones so much pain. They didn't just hurt me but my elderly parents who never hurt anyone. I decided that a lot of these performers and their helpers must be under the evil influence of crack and crystal meth.

While these drugs affect every person differently, with varying degrees of behavioral impact, I've noticed a profound loss of moral judgement to be common among crack and meth users, which indicates the deterioration or even paralysis of their left frontal lobes and temporal lobes. In this condition, they numbly pursue a path of destruction, with hapless bystanders like myself falling in their wake.

It isn't rational to commit brazen acts of fraud in front of the whole world. And no matter how much one might lie to oneself, no one could ultimately be pleased with popularity that was gained from stealing another person's work. It takes hard drugs to make a person think they could get away with such a crime and it takes hard drugs to make a person feel good about committing it.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2014. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment