Sunday, July 6, 2014

Big as It Gets

Big as It Gets
People who stole my work or played a role in the crimes against me include: The Crystalids, Taylor Swift, The Rolling Stones, Oasis, the band that stole my song 'Virtue', Coldplay, George Carlin, Jay Leno, Ellen Degeneres, Jimmy Kimmel, Conan O'Brien, Saturday Night Live, The Simpsons, Family Guy, Jon Stewart, Dateline NBC, FOX News, CBC's David Frum, George W. Bush, Jonathan Torrens, Clint Eastwood, Gene Hackman, Madonna, and Leonard Cohen. With this many high profile offenders, I'm sure there are many others I'm leaving out.

Remember the OJ Simpson trial? OJ Simpson was a mediocre star who got into trouble in the 1990's. For the next year the most trivial developments of his trial were a daily headline. Now look at the above list. There are a lot of major stars in trouble and the media is panning the story. You know what that tells me? It doesn't just tell me that broadcasters are culpable, but that this blog may receive as much attention around the world as OJ Simpson's trial did in the 1990's.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2014. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment