Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Ask Me if They're Sorry

Are those stars owning up to their crime? Are they sorry? Is this just between you and them?

Seth MacFarlane said he doesn't like the last three seasons of Family Guy. I guess he only likes the money for them. If he and all the rest were truly sorry, I wouldn't be stuck here in a drop-in getting asked by unemployed people 'what I do all day' after I did his job and Saturday Night Live's job and all the jobs for all those other shows that used my content for three straight years. I also did the Crystalids job, didn't I? I do everyone's job and then I have to hear unemployed people asking me what I do all day.

As long as I'm poor, they're not sorry.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2014. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment