Friday, July 4, 2014

A Bad Gag

A Bad Gag
It's funny that so many people need the TV to legitimize news stories for them because, from my experience, the media are discouraged from sharing vital information. The most obvious example of this is their outrageous withholding of the name of the author of the lion's share of broadcast comedy content for the past seven years: David Skerkowski.

In ten years of stealing my words and collecting paychecks from my ideas, I don't think the media has said my name out loud correctly even once. On the other hand, they hyped those criminals who stole my songs and laughs. There wasn't a day that went by in their evil reign where their names were not praised on the radio and TV. I still don't understand how the media were more impressed by someone stealing my work than they were with me for writing it. It's a real insult to talent.

I imagine you will see me on TV one day, if only to provide the only evidence that seems to be needed for copyright ownership, as far as the public are concerned: appearing on TV. What a joke. They play right into the media's hands when they credit the media for 'creating' stars. The media does not create stars. They merely point cameras at them. You can point a camera at anything. You can point a camera at a houseplant. Does that mean we all need to worship the houseplant as a star? Of course, not. It's just a stupid houseplant.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2014. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment