Thursday, June 12, 2014

Answer the Question

Answer the Question
I recall seeing Jono of Trailer Park Boys[?] acting out the beginning of my script about 'the parented', pretending to be in Friendly Giant's castle on the Comedy Network. And I could swear I saw Clint Eastwood and Gene Hackman acting out my parody of their brilliant movie, Unforgiven, on YouTube. How many stars were in on this onslaught? All of them? Well, I guess I wasn't supposed to survive the crime. And yet, here I am.

There sure sounds like there's a lot of confusion around this now. Funny, it was all crystal clear when Dateline had my evidence. I guess you have to expect confusion from murderers when their victim doesn't die as planned.

So how much money did they make?
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2014. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment