Friday, June 13, 2014

Amendment: Who's a Wimp?

Amendment: Who's a Wimp? Who's Irresponsible? Who's Stupid?
Well, I guess I wasn't supposed to survive this crime. And yet, here I am. So how could I be a wimp?

I've heard a lot about what some of these music frauds have done with my songs since 2010, when the crimes against me first surfaced, and it sounds like they've been paying special attention to the failures, such as Respect, Dignity, and Careful (Hopeful). I consider these songs to be failures because they do not effectively express my fighting spirit and sound a little whiny. That is why industry puppets want you to focus on them, as if someone else authored Size and Virtue and all the songs I wrote that have balls. I liked Survival at first, but not any more. Not melodic enough for me. Probably not for the population either. Accidentally Blown was too apologetic for a victim. And if you want to know why Dateline seized upon Spellbound and used their influence to prop it up as a 'hit', read my poem The Porcupine Girls. You'll see why they loved it on the title alone. And the lyrics of Innocent might be deemed too condescending. I don't need to play it. They really are sneaky about their manipulation, aren't they?

Respect was written during the climax of the fraud/hate party thrown on the strength of my music and comedy, a time that its beneficiaries never want to end. You know what I think a wimp is? I think a wimp is someone who cannot face reality. And a wimp is someone who cannot face the changing times. I'll let you good readers decide who fits that definition.
  
More Statements Scripts Songs
© 2014. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment